Crochet & Wellbeing Retreat 20-23 July | Sherkin Island
Immerse yourself in creativity in an inspiring island setting at the all-inclusive Crochet & Wellbeing Retreat on Sherkin Island.
This relaxing creative weekend at Sherkin North Shore on West Cork’s Sherkin Island will expand your range of crochet skills. You’ll find inspiration and a warm welcome on the island as you work on projects that
- Complete a mini themed project.
- Explore different crochet techniques and processes
- Benefit from invidual tuition as well as group support
Tuition will be provided by Jordyn Lynch of Mooncottage Crafts, who will work with you on individual skills as well as supporting the group as a whole in a supportive and friendly teaching environment.
Relax and enjoy homemade food, beautiful scenery and lots of crochet on this unmissable all inclusive Autumn themed weekend.
Your retreat includes:
- Yarns, patterns, and materials for the weekend’s workshop sessions
- Accommodation on Friday, Saturday and Sunday – retreat includes sharing a room with one other person bathroom included). Single supplement €10 extra.
- A wonderful breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning, and a relaxing brunch on Monday before you leave.
- Fantastic 2-course meals on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (dietary needs catered for)
- Lunch will be available from Cafe Bruno on site but the price is not included in retreat.
- Tea/Coffee on Arrival
- Surprise Gift Bag with goodies inside to keep you going for the weekend.
- Access to Sherkin Island‘s beautiful beaches, nature walks and scenery during the alone time within the retreat.
Event cost – €470
A non refundable deposit is needed to secure your spot.
For more details and to book your place, contact Jordyn on +353 (0)85 207 2955
Travel to Sherkin Island by boat for bus transfer to Sherkin North Shore.